Conversation on How Smart Mobility can Improve Health Outcomes
February 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join Austin Transportation Smart Mobility Program staff next week for a conversation with Austin health leaders about the potential for technology to improve community health. Speakers will present on the many ways to do this, from mobility initiatives that get residents to their medical appointments to telecommunications technology that allows people to receive medical care from home, avoiding the trip altogether. Anyone interested in the topic is welcome to attend!
- Date: Wednesday, Feb. 20
- Time: 1 – 3 p.m.
- Place: Austin City Hall Council Chambers
(301 W. 2nd St., Austin, TX 78701)
- JP Eichmiller, Director of Strategic Communications, Central Health
- Sarah Sebton, Project Manager, Community Care Collaborative
- Dr. Jacob Childers, Chief Medical Officer – e-MD Access, Austin Regional Clinic
- Dr. Elizabeth Truong, Co-Founder & Chief Clinical Officer, Cloud 9 Counseling
Following the presentations, Austin Transportation Assistant Director for Smart Mobility Jason JonttMichael will moderate a discussion to delve deeper into the issues.